NetEnt is one of many game software providers. Compared to other game developers who make fairly nondescript games, NetEnt games
have a real identity. You’ll know a NetEnt game as soon as you load one. In addition to the hypnotic designs and futuristic graphics, NetEnt have many signature slot features. These features tend to be built in to NetEnt games. Every NetEnt slot, for example, has an informative paytable. NetEnt paytables contain all the information regarding the symbols, payouts, RTP, paylines and special features of a game. All NetEnt games have payout percentages of 95% or above. The RTPs of NetEnt games versus games from rival developers are higher on average. Online casinos all want to have NetEnt games because players enjoy them so much. Every online casino is determined to build the best collection of games they possibly can. No decent online casino game library would be complete without some titles from NetEnt!
A NetEnt game is unmistakeable. From the graphics and the design alone, a NetEnt game is easily recognisable. Every one of their games is unique
but they all also incorporate some signature things. Typical NetEnt slot features may include:
• Maximum bet option,
• A special feature or bonus game.
When you play on desktop, all the settings for the slots are found underneath the reels. When you play the ‘Touch’ version of NetEnt slots (on mobile), you can open the menu to change the settings. NetEnt slots
are played in coins and the player is always in control of the coin value. Once a player has set the coin value, they can then select the level they want to play at. The higher the level, the more coins are bet per spin. On maximum bet, both the coin value and the level are set to the highest possible values. With the NetEnt Autoplay feature, you can set the reels to spin by themselves for a particular number of spins. You can also set the Autoplay to turn off if you lose or win a certain amount of money or you trigger the special feature. The NetEnt Autoplay is much more sophisticated than that of Novomatic, for example.
NetEnt Game Payouts
RTP stands for ‘Return to Player’. All online casino games have an RTP, which is ordinarily given as a percentage. This RTP percentage represents how much money that’s paid into the game (in bets) is then returned to players (as wins). It’s better for players to choose games with higher RTPs and the reason is obvious. Games with high RTPs mean less profit for the casinos and more wins for the players. These are some of the most-loved, high RTP NetEnt slots:
• Secrets of Atlantis RTP = 97.07%. This legendary NetEnt video slot is an underwater masterpiece. The long-lost city of Atlantis was said to be full of treasures and technology that we can only now imagine. You get to see a glimpse of what Atlantis might have been like in this slot. Mermaids, sunken gems and the city itself have all been incorporated into the enchanting design. In Secrets of Atlantis, you can win free re-spins. There are Wild symbols that can cover entire reels and Colossal symbols that can cover 3 whole reels!
• Blood Suckers RTP = 98%. Think this sounds like a macabre slot? The general theme and some of the symbols might be a bit vulgar, yes. However, once you start playing, you’ll begin to love these scary blood suckers! With an RTP of 98% and low volatility, you’ll constantly get payouts from this ghoulish game. A Bonus game and Free Spins can both be won in Blood Suckers. In the Bonus game, you win money by pushing wooden stakes through the hearts of vampires!
• Mega Joker RTP = 99%. As one of the most popular jackpot games ever made, Mega Joker is nothing to joke about. Certainly not with an RTP of 99%! Mega Joker is old-fashioned but it isn’t obsolete! It looks just like a retro-style standing slot machine. There are fruit symbols and flashing lights galore. In the bottom game, you can win coins and add them to your Super Meter so you can play the top game. Even the most parsimonious players can win the jackpot in Mega Joker on minimum bet.
NetEnt Game Special Features
Special features make a slot game. Nowadays, if a slot game doesn’t have some sort of special feature that players can win, it can seem boring. Often, the most exciting thing about playing a slot game isn’t getting wins, it’s triggering the bonus. Various bonus features are incorporated into NetEnt slot games. Here are some of the more common special features found in NetEnt video slots:
• Free Spins,
• Avalanching Reels,
• Both-way pays,
• 243 ways to win,
• Walking Wilds,
• Sticky Wilds,
• Jackpots, and
• Bonus games.
Some of the most scintillating special features are found in NetEnt slots. These games are particularly liked by players for their added features:
• Creature of the Black Lagoon – Free Spins with Sticky Wilds and Spreading Wilds;
• Joker Pro – Re-Spins with Wild Reels; and
• Dead or Alive – Free Spins with Win Multipliers and Sticky Wilds.